From the headquarters in Arlington, to counties across the state, we are here to serve the needs of Texans.
Access Care of America provides residential homes, supported home living, foster care & day habilitation services across all counties in the state of Texas.
We provide services to individuals with intellectual and developmental disabilities of all ages.
We are proud to serve all counties served by each local service area below:
- Alamo Local Authority for IDD
- Andrews Center
- Behavioral Health Center of Nueces County
- Betty Hardwick Center
- Bluebonnet Trails Community Services
- Border Region Behavioral Health Center
- Burke My Health My Resources of Tarrant County
- Camino Real Community Services
- Center for Life Resources
- Central Counties Services
- Central Plains Center
- Coastal Plains Community Center
- Community Healthcare
- Denton County MHMR Center
- Emergence Health
- Gulf Bend Center
- Heart of Texas Region MHMR Center
- Helen Farabee Centers
- Hill Country MHDD Centers
- Integral Care
- Lakes Regional Community Center
- LifePath Systems
- Metrocare Services
- MHMR Services for the Concho Valley
- Permian Basin Community Centers
- Spindletop Center
- Starcare Specialty Health System
- Texana Center
- Texas Panhandle Centers
- Texoma Community Center
- The Gulf Coast Center
- The Harris Center for Mental Health and IDD
- Tri-County Behavioral Healthcare
- Tropical Texas Behavioral Health
- West Texas Centers
Please contacts us for more information about the services in your area.
Thank you for choosing us! Gracias!